October 5, 2017
Comments / on Rome
/ by Alina Simonova
Rome in a Weekend with Two Kids – FREE Book!
“Rome in a Weekend with Two Kids” is a new book that helps busy parents plan for their trip using a step-by-step itinerary. It covers family-friendly things to do and places to eat in Rome when parents have little time to plan.
Our Rome4KidsTours.com site is featured in the book as well.
The book is a quick read, and is listed for FREE for a few days
You can download it on Amazon.com by clicking the following link: http://amzn.to/2fDDN9j
Here’s what’s covered in the book:
* What to do before your trip
* What “must-see” landmarks you should visit with your kids
* The recommended durations to spend at each location
* Approximate price ranges for tickets and restaurants
* The best free apps to download for your trip
* Where to find the best gelato in Rome
And much, much more…
Download the book today!!!