A walk at the old town of Prague could charm any soul. It´s a time travel to the middle ages that is a MUST! See the Old Town Square which is the center of commercial life for the past thousands of years, the famous Powder Tower and discover the secret behind the name, the Old Town Hall, the Astronomical Clock, the House of the Black Madonna and have a taste of Cubism. Then brave the winding streets and see the Charles Bridge to marvel at its real life grace and beauty!
Our promise to you:
– An unforgettable day in Prague full of joy and surprises;
– Professional family friendly guide that will make the history of Prague really fun;
– Amazing shopping-stops at the typical marionette stores – seeing the witches, devils, princesses, and other characters from the Czech fairytales;
– Climbing up the Old Town Hall Tower (tickets to be paid in cash on site);
– Blowing glass in a glass furnace in the Old Town – to add in the tour if you’d like to.
Cameras are a MUST
Please wear comfortable shoes
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately